15 Socially Awkward Things to Do Today
They are socially awkward and you can do them today.
- Tell a joke that only you understand.
Give someone a hug while you're standing and the other person is sitting.
- Ask people questions as they're taking a mouthful of food so they're forced to stare at you as they rapidly chew and make stupid faces and hand gestures.
- Get a subtle haircut so people aren't sure whether or not to comment on it.
- Attempt to hide your yawn so you unintentionally look like you're having a miniature seizure.
- Be the first person to wake up at a sleepover and just...lay there.
- Bring up an old topic 5 minutes after a new topic started.
- Try to hug someone who wants to handshake, so they go for a hug, but then...you go for the handshake.
- Walk past someone in a long, empty hallway while continuously deciding whether or not to make eye contact.
- While someone is doing dishes, slowly put another dish in the sink.
- Keep looking for something and then realize it was right in your hand the whole time.
- Keep laughing after everyone else has stopped.
- When in somebody's path, move to the side, and then when the other person moves, go to the side you were originally on. When the other person goes there, keep on sidestepping left and right until somebody gives up.
- Go to a party and then just...stand there. Don't have anything in your hands. Just stand there, in the middle of the room.
- Say goodbye to your friends and then realize they're not leaving yet.
To Do Lists
20 Annoying Questions to Ask Siri
You could also ask these to an actual person, but human contact is a bit overrated.
How to Save Up to 3 Hours of Time or More
14 Things to Do with a Potato
Just in case y'all needed a list.
Only Rich Kids Will Enjoy This Game
Pshhh well only the COOL ones!
10 Things to Do with Diet Coke and Mentos
2 liter bottles work best, but if you want to use the cans instead, you go for it, champ.
Submit one of your own these are thoughts (in detail):