17 Things to Do at SchoolOther than look at this website, obviously...
See Also: Random Things to Do at School
- When somebody raises their hand, high five them.
- Draw a mushroom in the corner of your classroom whiteboard and then see how long it stays there.
- During a test, if your teacher walks by, cover up your test and glare suspiciously at them.
- Tell your teachers on the first day of school that you aren't allowed to talk to strangers.
- Read your book upside down and see if your teacher notices.
- Prove a teacher wrong.
- If the teacher asks where your homework is, tell them you lost it fighting a kid who said they weren't the best teacher in the school.
- If you have a sibling at your school, go up to them and say, "I know where you live..." in a really creepy voice.
- When you have a substitute, look at them creepily until they get nervous around you.
- Pass a note to a friend in school that says, "This teacher is great!" See what happens.
- When the teacher is out of the room, stand up and start teaching!
- Switch names with someone on the first day of school and see how long it takes the teacher to find out.
- Put nice messages on colorful sticky notes and stick them to some lockers.
- When taking a test in class, flip your page REALLY LOUDLY so everyone knows your ahead of them.
- Freak your teacher out by getting the whole class to stare at him or her while keeping a straight face and not moving or making any noise.
- Go to school early and write on the white board "[Your Name], YOU are the chosen one!" Then leave and enter the class normally like everyone else.
- Have everyone in your class stand on their desks and yell "Freedom!" Then charge out on the last day of school when the bell rings.