25 Shortest Jokes Ever
Caution: Pretty much all of these are puns.
- Camping is intense.
- After winter, the trees are relieved.
- Whiteboards are remarkable.
- Mooning is lunacy.
- A plateau is a high form of flattery.
- When chemists die, we barium.
- What you seize is what you get.
- Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
- I had a hand in the puppet show.
- A no-fly zone prohibits zippers.
- What does a house wear? A dress.
- A backwards poet writes inverse.
- Some moss took a lichen to a tree.
- My vacuum doesn't work; it blows.
- Every calendar's days are numbered.
- One of these new shoes isn't right.
- Organ donors put their heart into it.
- I couldn't stand to be without my legs.
- Do ants get high on antacid?
- Gardeners always know the ground rules.
- I'd be pissed if I were a kidney stone.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
- My computer is so slow it hertz.
- Decimals have a point.
Submit one of your own random puns (in detail):