11 Things to Do with Helium BalloonsDisclaimer: Inhaling things other than oxygen is usually a bad idea.
- Write your phone number on a balloon and set it free. See if you get a call.
- Alternatively, you could write down "I know what you've done." with no phone number.
- Watch the balloons slowly deflate and become boring regular balloons.
- Get one full of helium and one full of regular air in just the right amounts so you can tie them together and they with neither float away or sink to the ground.
- Draw a face one and walk down the street talking to it about the good old days.
- Combine them with whatever glow in the dark stuff you can find.
- Let all the air out really slowly so it makes funny balloon noises.
- Let all the air out quickly by letting it fly around the room, then see if it lands anywhere cool to give your life some kind of spiritual meaning.
- Tie a bunch of balloons to yourself so they look like peacock feathers.
- Hand them out to people on the street, say happy birthday, then walk away without another word.
- ...or get a "get well soon" balloon and hand them out to the healthiest looking people just to mess with them.