15 Things to Do at a SleepoverMake that slumber party less slumber-y and more party-y!
- Make a blanket fort. If you already have one, make either an add-on to your current fort, or a back-up fort in another location.
- Fill the room with so much glow in the dark stuff that you can easily read a book.
- If you're the host, when someone enters your house, act like its a hotel.
- When everyone's asleep, put make up on yourself to look like clown, then wake them up. It's gonna be a good morning.
- ...or dress up like the grim reaper, stand outside the window, and knock on the door till they wake up, then stare at them.
- Gamble with candy, so even if you lose, you can at least still feel healthy.
- Dress up in Halloween costumes and pretend to be superheroes.
- ...or wrap yourselves up in a blankets and pretend to be caterpillars.
- Imagine at night that the Earth was covered with a blanket, and all the stars were little tiny holes in it, since it's a nice little thought in the middle of all this nonsense.
- Have a competition to see who can stay up the longest.
- Whoever falls asleep first, draw on their face with scented markers so they will be forced to smell their grape or licorice scented mustache until they finally wash it off.
- Pretend to sleep walk. Then, while still sleep walking, make yourself a sandwich and eat it in front of your friend.
- Put sleeping bags over your heads, turn off the lights and play tag. Note: Remove sharp objects first.
- Slide down the stairs in a sleeping bag, either on purpose or accidentally due to the previous idea.
- Dance. Just...dance. Don't stop dancing. Dance the night away until you're the last one dancing and people tell you to go home.