16 Fun Things to Do at Home
Oh hey that's where you are right now!
- See how fast you can run around without bumping into something.
- Now try it again, but with your eyes closed.
- Pick up random objects with your elbows.
- Follow your pets around the house while constantly poking them.
- Build a fort out of blankets and chairs.
- Draw faces on all the eggs in your refrigerator.
- Get all the mattresses, pillows, and blankets in your house, pile them up, then go to sleep on it.
- Turn as many things as you can upside down without anyone noticing.
- Pretend to be a spy and follow someone around, writing down everything they do.
- Move all your furniture around so you can jump on them across your house, pretending the floor is lava.
- Blow up loads of balloons and fill the hallway.
- Get socks on your feet and hands and slide on a wet floor.
- Hide all the rolls of toilet paper in the refrigerator.
- Run around with a blanket as a cape while pretending to be Superman.
- Pretend you have no legs and start crawling around. See how long it takes for someone to ask you what you're doing.
- Lay on the kitchen floor and pretend to be a crumb.
- Slide down the stairs in a sleeping bag.
Submit one of your own random things to do at home (in detail):