18 Dumb Things to Do at Walmart
Cheap prices and cheap entertainment.
- Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror.
- Yell, "MARCO!" See who replies, "POLO!"
- Have a contest to see who can find 3 items that will freak the cashier out the most!
- Follow a shopper around and put everything they put in their shopping cart in yours.
- Get a grape, put it on the conveyor belt at the check out, and try to buy it.
- Hide in a clothing rack, and when somebody goes by yell "Pick me! Pick me!"
- Take flowers and go to a register. When the cashier is done scanning the flowers give them to them.
- Put 'TRY ME' stickers on random food products.
- Put a Dora doll on the floor, and when someone tries to pick it up, yell, "Swiper no swiping!"
- Follow a random person with baby wipes and wipe down everything they touch.
- Hide in the freezers and just stare at people when they pass.
- Make a wall out of cereal boxes in the middle of the aisle.
- Walk up to a wall and ask a worker, "How much is this wall?" Watch the reaction.
- When the intercom comes on, yell, "It's those voices again!".
- In the parking lot, put note on all cars saying sorry I hit your car watch people look for damage.
- Sneak around singing the Mission Impossible theme song extra loud.
- High five everyone in the checkout line.
- Pull a chair to the TVs, and relax.
Submit one of your own random things to do at walmart (in detail):