23 Things To Do Outside
There's a whole vast world out there, so you could at least check out your front yard.
- Wave at people in cars.
Cut the grass with a pair of scissors and watch people's reactions.
- Tie a note to a helium ballon that says "I know where you live!" Then launch it.
- Follow the first person you see for as long as you can.
- Sit by a public place and welcome people into the establishment.
- Put on green clothes and act like a plant in your front lawn.
- Go out when its raining with shampoo, then sing and pretend to take a shower.
- Scream "HI" to every passing jogger or driver with open windows.
- Stand on the side of the road holding a blank poster and see how many people look.
- Tell someone to help you watch grass grow.
- Every night, add a lawn gnome to your neighbors yard, and one night just take them all away.
- Pretend to bury a body. When your neighbors look at you, tell them they're next.
- Build a tiny water park with whatever you have available.
- Get a guitar and strum randomly, then sing terribly when people walk by.
- Drag a body sized bag through a parking lot in broad daylight.
- If at a campfire, pick up a marshmallow and start insulting it. When someone asks you what you are doing, say you are roasting it.
- Put a lost dog sign up with a picture of a hot dog on it.
- Vacuum the lawn. You get the best looks.
- When you walk past parked cars with people in them, use their window as a mirror.
- Get a friend and then tell them to stand on the other side of the road. When a car comes pretend that you are pulling a rope.
- Ring a random person's doorbell and pretend they're outside and you're inside a house.
- Make a free high fives stand outside of your house.
- Make a squirrel out of duct tape, put it in the middle of the road and see if people drive around it.
To Do Lists
Judge A Book by Its Cover Game
From bug cookbooks to Christian dance routines.
20 Annoying Questions to Ask Siri
You could also ask these to an actual person, but human contact is a bit overrated.
27 Not Funny Anti-Jokes
No hahas, no lols, no hilarity, no lmaos, no comedy.
Which of These Awful Costumes Would You Rather Get?
Lots of them are for dogs, obviously.
20 Things You Should NOT Do
Sent in by all of you lovely website visitors.
Submit one of your own random things to do outside (in detail):