How to Go Suck a Lemon (31 Steps)
Here's what you have to do.
- Go onto a search engine.
- Look up where the nearest grocery store is.
- Put on appropriate clothing for the weather.
- Open your door.
- Leave your house, apartment, or other location.
- Shut your door.
- Lock it.
- Walk to the nearest grocery store.
- Go to the produce section.
- Find the lemons.
- Pick out a lemon that you think looks nice.
- Take a plastic bag out from where they keep the plastic bags.
- Store the lemon inside of the bag, to keep it safe.
- Go to the checkout.
- If you have a coupon, use it now.
- Pay for the lemon using a method of your choice.
- Put the lemon in the plastic bag inside of a larger paper bag.
- Go back to your home or apartment.
- Unlock and open the door.
- Head inside.
- Close the door.
- Take the lemon in the plastic bag out of the paper bag.
- Take the lemon out of the plastic bag.
- Take out a small knife that you can use to slice lemons.
- Slice the lemon into quarters.
- Take one of the quarters and put it in your mouth.
- Bite down on the lemon.
- Attempt to drink the lemon juice that comes out.
- Make a funny face.
- Have surrounding people laugh at you, if they are present.
- Congratulations, you have sucked a lemon!
Submit one of your own things to do (in detail):